Risultati da 1 a 9 di 9

Discussione: E' normale che ci siano nelle crocche...

User Info Menu

E' normale che ci siano nelle crocche...

....pezzettini di osso???
    Ciao a tutti!!!
    Questo è il mio primo messaggio e comincio appunto con il chiedere questa informazione...
    Per i miei cagnolini ho comprato questo week end delle confezioni di prova di ORIJEN puppy e 1 confezione di EXCLUSION...
    In entrambe ho trovato dei piccoli pezzetti di osso che fuoriescono dalle crocche...
    Per ora non le ho date ai miei cagnolini...
    Ma è normale??? Posso darle???

User Info Menu

è normale che nelle crocchette ci siano delle ossa ridotte in farina ( fa parte della categoria "prodotti e sottoprodotti di origine animale), quello che non è normale è che ci siano pezzi tanto grossi da fuoriuscire dalla crocchetta. Non conosco la marca, quindi non so dirti come sia come mangime...
    Nara

User Info Menu

per me l'orijen è ottima... e non li ho mai trovati pezzi di osso...
    <font size=\"5\"><b><font color=\"red\"><font size=\"4\">BANNATO</font id=\"size4\"></font id=\"red\"></b></font id=\"size5\">

User Info Menu

non credo sia tanto normale sicuro che siano ossa?.. puoi farci una foto?
    Sonia&Ray

User Info Menu

ho ricevuto una mail in risposta a quanto avevo scritto io al distributore di crocchette della Orijen...
    La inserisco di seguito....
    Il sunto è...posso cambiare le confezioni ma dato che le ho acquistate su internet non posso...di conseguenza buttero' le crocchette danneggiate....

Gentile Sig.ra Silvia,

invio comunicazione ufficiale della Casa Produttrice circa la sua segnalazione:

WHY ARE THERE SALMON BONES IN SOME ORIJEN PET FOODS?
    The "Q&A" below explains the recent appearance of larger than normal bone fragments in some of our ORIJEN products. We hope this posting will answer questions you have about this incident, and I invite you to write me - our Product
    Assurance Coordinator, Charlie Kaufmann - with any additional comments, questions, or concerns. On behalf of our entire organization, we apologize for this inconvenience and assure you it will not be repeated. Thank you for your understanding and, from all of us here at Champion, warm regards to you and your beloved pets.
    Charlie Kaufmann,
    Product Assurance,
    CHAMPION PETFOODS LTD.
    t. 780.939.6888 ext 233
    e. charliek@championpetfoods.com

Q: WHY ARE THERE LARGER BONE FRAGMENTS IN SOME ORIJEN PRODUCTS?
    A: On March 6, 2008 Champion received a shipment of fresh salmon from our North Vancouver Island supplier of fresh salmon, herring and flounder. On this shipment our supplier experienced problems with the screens that separate bone fragments from the salmon meat. Unfortunately they did not notify Champion about the problem and, as the bone fragments are small, they were not identified when the salmon was QC'd on arrival.
    The fresh salmon was subsequently used in the production of several runs of ORIJEN.

Q: ARE ALL ORIJEN PRODUCTS AFFECTED?
    A: NO, the affected lots are listed below and are associated with the above mentioned salmon shipment. The affected lot numbers made with salmon containing larger bone fragments are:
    ORIJEN 6 FISH DOG 82659
    ORIJEN ADULT DOG 82660, 82664, 82665
    ORIJEN PUPPY LARGE BREED 82662
    ORIJEN PUPPY 82558
    ORIJEN SENIOR 82661
    Q: CAN THE BONE PIECES HARM MY DOG?
    A: No. Although the bone fragments are unsightly they will not affect dogs. Dogs are actually evolved to easily consume much larger and sharper bones, and the small bone fragments will dissolve in their highly acidic stomachs (pH 1)!
    Q: WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY ORIJEN HAS BONES IN IT?
    A: We understand that our customers are not pleased to see larger bone fragments in their pet's kibble. As ORIJEN is made from meats that have undergone minimum processing before arriving at our factory fresh, small fragments of bone are always present in ORIJEN kibble. At less than 2mm in size, these bone fragments are usually smooth, very small and pose absolutely no threat to either pet or person.
    If your ORIJEN is among the lots listed above, you may find bone fragments that are larger than usual. If you are concerned about the larger bone fragments, the easy and fast solution of simply removing any kibble containing larger bone fragments from your pet's bowl. If you do not wish to use the food, please contact our customer service for advise on how to exchange your ORIJEN product.
    1 780 939 6888 ext. 238
    diana@championpetfoods.com
    Q: WHAT MEASURES HAS CHAMPION TAKEN?
    A: Since this incident our fresh salmon supplier has implemented additional procedures to their fish processing systems, including double grinding all our salmon, herring and flounder before running the minced fish through 2mm screens twice. Smear tests are then performed on the final ingredient where samples of the minced fish are spread onto glass plates to determine whether or not any bone is present.
    When the ingredient arrives at Champion, Charlie personally inspects each and every shipment of salmon that arrives which includes the physical handling of the salmon throughout the load to check for bones. Charlie also personally samples kibble throughout the production stream to monitor the bone size, and makes sure that all QC inspectors inspect our kibble through each and every run.
    Reinhard Muhlenfeld
    President & Founder, CHAMPION PETFOODS LTD.

Come riporta il comunicato ufficiale in alcune partite di Orijen è stata impiegata della carne fresca di salmone nella quale la separazione tra carne ed ossa non è stata eseguita in modo corretto, e quindi conteneva frammenti più grandi del normale. Tali frammenti non causano problemi ai cani, dal momento che nel loro stomaco (che ha pH fortemente acido, vicino a 1) si sciolgono. Può quindi rimuovere manualmente i frammenti di ossa più grossi, se lo desidera, oppure richiedere la sostituzione del prodotto presso il punto vendita dove lo ha acquistato.

User Info Menu

Per quanto riguarda Orijen, ti posso dire che si tratta solo di una partita in cui vi è questo problema, ma se togli con le mani i pezzettini che fuoriescono non avrai problemi..è capitato anche a me..vai tranquilla! Non buttare il sacco..

User Info Menu

certo che lavorano bene però!

User Info Menu

Un errore può capitare a tutti!!!

User Info Menu

parlando della exclusion, non credo siano ossa, ma pezzi di patate... mi hanno inviato i campioncini ed ho notato questa cosa.
    Quello che vedi, non esiste... e quello che non vedi, è la verità...