PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Searching for italian gerbil breeder

Hexerl
18-10-07, 10:58 PM
Ciao tutti!

I hope to find some people her speaking english!
It was not easy to find this forum and to log in, especially becaucse I`m not speaking italian.

I'am from Austria, concrete from Carinzia - very close to the Italian border - and I am starting now to breed gerbils. Here in Austria there are only a few breeders and it is not easy to find good gerbils. So my first "couple" I got from Hungary and from Germany.
The problem ist that because of the language and the distance all breeders form Germany has only contacts to breeders from Austria and Swizerland... so the Genpool ist always the same and after some time all the gerbils are "one family".

So my idea is:
- Italy is very close to my home. Closer than Germany and Swizerland, or Hungary etc.
- And there are totally new people to come in contact with and to get "new" gerbils with "fresh blood"
- And by the way: I like Italy! So I really regret that I am not able to speak your language.
- And it would be nice to have contact to some of you.. to see how ist the gerbil-szene in italy. Are there different methods? Different opinions? Etc.

So if here are gerbil breeders (especially from the North of Italy) and they are speaking english and want to have contact to me ... and so maybee also to other breeders from here please contact me.

I really hope to get in contact with some of you!

Ciao,
Hexerl

nancy
19-10-07, 08:47 AM
hi Hexerl..is it your name or just a nick?
it's so strange!!
however,wellcome in our wonderfull forum!!!
i'm sure this is the right place where you could find what you are looking for!!
i know two people here,their nicks are: orcaimpetuosa and smearycoffee,breeding gerbil and they both live quite in the north of italy.
so i suggest you to wait for them!
they will surely help you realize your dream!!
have a nice day!!!:D;)

smearycoffee
19-10-07, 11:05 AM
THanks Nancy...

I wrote an e-mail to Hexerl last night.

I know that my english is not very good so i prefer to speak with him in private!!!!

But if there will be news, however, I will know! !

Hexerl
21-10-07, 11:09 PM
@Nancy: thanks for your answer! Hexerl is just a nick an means "little witch".
The forum looks very good and friendly, but unfortunately I am not able to understand Italian... only some words. Enough to log in ..[:I]

@smearycoffee: Hello! I am female (una donna;)) I think our english ist enough to understand each other.
But I haven't received any email. How far away are you from Austria?
I will write you a private Message.

Do you know any other person to come in contact with, or somebody who has a home page (in english), or any other links, HP, forums etc.?